Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Garden Blessings


After a particularly weighing Monday that began at 12:49 a.m. I was greeted at home with a caring hug from my Mister and wonderful surprises in the garden. After announcing that I was taking the night off I made my way out to the garden. I was so pleased to see that some of my black cherry tomatoes were ready! I grew these from seeds that I bought from a lady on etsy.com and I am pleased to report that they are wonderful! I just kept looking at them in a bowl on the table all night remarking on how pretty they are.

My second find was found in the green pepper plants which have taken their sweet time producing this year. I picked eight peppers. They have such a wonderful smell and I think we will be having stuffed peppers for supper this evening! I also found that I have five luffa!!! This just tickles me green! I had only found three so far until yesterday. The vines have gotten so thick that they are hard to get to. With the help of my rain boots I was able to get over to the vines and inspect my produce!


I am so happy with what I found and it was a much needed surprise!
Seeds bought from www.fluffnflowers.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks