Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Super Duper Summer

Happy Tuesday All! Last night I was scrolling back through a ton of pictures on my digital camera and realized.... "what a wonderful summer it has been!" Since fall is upon us I thought I could get your memory juices flowing and challenge you to think back and name just five wonderful things that happened to you over the summer. Maybe it was a family vacation, something you learned how to do, something you did for yourself or somebody else or maybe just time you spent doing your favorite things.



Here's what I came up with for myself:


  1. I GOT MARRIED!!

  2. I learned how to make cantaloupe and watermelon popsicles.

  3. Got to spend my first summer with my pets and new husband in our new home.

  4. Won 1st place at the county fair.

  5. Started this fabulous blog just for me and you!

As I started my list I realized there are so many more wonderful things that occurred during summer 2009. I love having my flickr account and digital camera so that I can go back and see things that I did and things that caught my eye. We are all so blessed!


Now, if you want to, take a second and leave a comment letting me know what wonderful things you did this summer!



1 comment:

  1. I don't think I can top your list! Getting married pretty much trumps anything else except maybe having a baby, which I did not do this summer! I hope you're enjoying your life as a newlywed.

    Let's see, I'm racking my brain to remember:

    1. A free trip to Colonial Williamsburg

    2. A trip to Atlanta, even though I had poison sumac that lasted for three full weeks

    3. Grew a decent sized garden, including my first cantaloupe

    4. Wrote two new curriculums

    5. Celebrated 20 years of marriage right at the end of the summer/beginning of September.

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks