Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Say "I Love You"

Howdy Doodle All! Valentine's Day is this Sunday and I figure that everybody that stops by my blog already knows how to say I love you in english. So I looked up a few more versions of I love you in other languages just for fun and I thought I'd share a few with you. In case you want to surprise you're lovie on Sunday morning with telling them that you love them in Polish!

French ~ Je t'aime
Spanish ~ Te Amo
Polish ~ Kocham Ciebie
Hawaiian ~ Aloha wau ia 'oe
Slovak ~ Lubim Ta
Swahili ~ Nakupenda
Icelandic ~ Eg Elska Thig
Creole ~ Mi Aime Jou
I haven't decided which one to use on my Mister yet. Any of them them is sure to get the same response from him.... HUH?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks