Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hello Again

If you are all still there... I'm BBBAAACCCKKKKK! Wow... I haven't even looked at my blog in a month or more and although I haven't been working I sure have found myself busy! I've never been the type to just laze around it's just in all my busy-ness I haven't done any blogging. So get ready because up and coming are recipes, crafts and a whole lot of other mess to share with you... I just gotta upload some pics first. Hmmm. sounds like me.

I heard a statement on an Alice rerun yesterday and although I have watched the episodes a hundred times I never really heard her say this. When Flo was leaving the diner and going to work in Houston Alice said to her "you're setting up barriers so you don't have to make a decision." I think that's what I've been doing about a lot of things in my life. Setting up barriers so I won't have to deal with them... which is not the thing you should do. I have found myself since March making up excuses and thinking "no one wants to hear about that craft" or "they'll know I didn't make that recipe up myself." Who cares I say! I am going to share it with you no matter where I got it and how I made it.

Point made... I'm BBBBAAAACCCCKKKKK muah! I reckon I was here all along.. just behind the scenes.

1 comment:

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks