Sunday, December 26, 2010

While cleaning out my, messy as all get out craft room today, I came across some inspiring notes that I took when I was watching a sermon on television one Sunday morning. I am at a constant struggle in my mind between work and my impatient mind in what I really want to be doing with my life. I keep having a nagging in my heart to "just do it" and a pulling in my mind that says "do what?"


My notes included: Lord, take my creativity and make me creative to make a difference. Help me to use the right and left side of my brain together. Help me to use my talents for others.


There are a lot of choices for New Year's Resolutions. One year I made a resolution to stop storing pans and pots inside my oven. I realized just yesterday that I succeded in doing just that. My thoughts today are this, if I can stop a simple habit such as pots and pans storage I can make what I really want to be doing just as simple as that. Can't I?

I'd better get to thinking of what it is I can use my talents for in the coming year.


All things are possbile with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks