Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easy Rolls For Supper

Almost every meal deserves the accompaniment of bread of some sort.  What else are you going to use to sop up what's left on your plate?  I have here a really easy roll recipe that I have had for years upon years and haven't the slightest clue where it came from, which is a tad strange.  There are two things I can always remember, where the yard sale was the I got my finds from and where I found a great recipe.  I'm thinking a sister?  That is highly likely.  So if you are my sister and you know and use or have used this recipe and answered the phone when I called looking for a quick and easy roll to make with supper one night, please refresh my memory.

Also, forgive me for not having prep pictures.  I decided to share the recipe a little too late in the roll making process. 

Easy Rolls

1 Cup Self Rising Flour
1/2 Cup Milk
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Tablespoon Melted or Softened Butter

Mix ingredients together in a bowl.  Spoon into six, greased muffin cups.  Bake at 400 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until they begin to brown around the sides.


"Em are mighty fine biscuits."  That was a quote from the supper table tonight.  I'm not going to say which one of use said it. 

2 comments:

  1. These look really tasty and seem pretty simple. I am definitely going to have to try it out. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know that I finally made these on Friday, April 22, 2011, for our anniversary dinner. They are sooooo awesome. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much for sharing. It will most definitely be staying in my recipe box =)

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks