Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HACKED!

I'm back online!!!!  Wwhhhhew.  My advise for today is... keep up to date with your anti-virus if you want to remain a PC user.  I have always been very meticulous about keeping virus scans, updates, software and subscriptions current but given the current status of my bank account I opted out.  Not a good decision.  I could have lost it all!  Luckily... I have a computer angel who saved my files and my little laptop.  What a jewel to have someone like that!

It turns out that I contacted a virus on May 21st that totally took over and hid all of my files and programs and pictures and bloggy material on May 23rd.  I noticed something was wrong but it totally kicked me off and in to recovery mode. 

Today, I am back up and running although it took me almost an hour to find my internet connection.  The virus put all of my programs and files into "Hidden" mode.  So whatever my wizard did not unlock I have to find along the way and fix myself.  I almost called him a while ago and thought nope... I can figure this out myself.  And I did.

So right now I have all of these blog post wonders swirling around in my head.  I have begun a Summer Reading Program that I want to share, along with a recipe or two but I feel as if I need to attach pictures of what I am talking about within my posts.  So until I find my uploader... it's good to be back!

Happy Late Memorial Day!  I hope you had a good one!  My was camping in the Blazer under the stars with wonderful friends and PC free... kinda like the old days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks