Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eager Beaver!

Howdy Doo.  I am knee deep in yet another book by Edward Eager.  I'm stuck in the juvenile section and stuck on this author!  It's just child-like imaginative fun and has really sucked me right in.  After the second book, Half-Magic, I sought more on the library website and currently have two in my possession.  One of which I am reading now.  I was so utterly excited when I started reading this one, The Well-Wishers, because it is a continuation of the first book of his that I read in the beginning of this little book journey of mine. 

I am having fun with these books and can't wait to see what I'll pick up next.  The books I have chosen are fun, fast reads.  And so far, the Eager books have peaked my imagination. 

After popular request, not really just my lovely friend Stacy, I decided to creatively save my book journal page as a picture and post it here.  Feel free to blow it up, right click and copy it, print it or whatev!  So here it is.. have fun!



1 comment:

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks