Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Inspiration

The two page spread in my 2011 journal labeled "These two pages are for Christmas Only" began on September 6th.  I have been excited about giving, crafting, music and Jesus' birthday for months.  It's no wonder that when it got here I found myself a little drained.  A lot drained.  Thanksgiving weekend passed without a single tree going up in my house.  I didn't even want to listen to holiday music. 

Luckily, I pre-planned for my mental block.  After going to the Webb School craft fair in October in Bellbuckle, and finding a huge awestruck love for Phillips General Store, I knew what I was going to need.  I planned a Friday off from work and my sister and I drove down in search of inspiration. 

Guess what..... we found it. 


 All white and silver mantle.
 Used it..... you'll see.
 Bowl of vintage Bwalls.  :)
 See the white one ... brought it home.
I love the old stuff on the upper walls... and the old stuff on the ... everywhere!
  Yes Girl... I know.  I couldn't believe it either.
 Totally inspired to cut up a Christmas bridgecloth... maybe.... yes..... maybe.

If you get a chance.. GO!  We were on a Christmas high for the rest of the weekend!

You'll find more pics of our Bellbuckle visit Christmas Style here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks