Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Music

I seriously hope that the music featured here on my blog doesn't offend you or bother you.  My playlists are a compilation of songs that I enjoy and I hope you do too.  Sometimes when I am in my kitchen I'll crank up the laptop and click on peppysis just to listen.  Where else can you dial up Ella Fitzgerald and it's right there? 

Today I am choosing to share a pack of TV theme songs that I find take me back a few years.  OK! A lot of years!  But there sure are some good ones.  I remember summers when school was out watching a lot of these shows.  I know each one of my sisters could close their eyes and names each show within a beat or two.  Not that we were stuck to the television growing up.  One of the shows on my playlist, excuse me, two of the shows featured we were not allowed to watch.  Threes Company and The Facts of Life.  I really never got that one.  Not sure Mom ever really watched it to deem it unsuitable, she just didn't like the name.  Every one loved Tootie... c'mon Mom!

If only I could find Mama's Family theme song for my list!

I really hope you like them and truly hope it doesn't deter anyone from visiting.  If you don't like it... turn your speakers down!  Love ya!  Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. My first comment, but I've been a longtime fan of your playlists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tamara! Feels good to have a fan!

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks