Monday, February 20, 2012

Here I Go Again

Back on the book website!  Chronicle Books dot com.  Here's what I am drooling over tonight.

Who can't use tips and advice for living a better life?  I like the Bible myself. 
This one could be friendly.

This I do have on request hold at my library.  I am 13th in line. 

Jenn, did you see this one?  One thing that my BF and I have on common is list making.  She's worse off than I am.  Maybe we'll be buying her list book soon! 
P.S. if you didn't already know, you can just click on the pictures and it'll take you to the page with more info about each book I have on here. 

This one is for my sister who loves to Paint By Number.  She is so good at it, last year she painted each one of us our own paint by number for Christmas!  Mine is a white horse and it is hanging in my spare bathroom.  I love it.
This is actually packets that you can buy in five different categories with several paint by numbers in the same type style.  Pretty cool!  (kit does include paint)

UUUHHHH I want to look at this one so bad!  I am a bird watcher from way back.  This past Christmas, my tree was all about birds.  I am seriously going to have a talk with my librarian about their selection tomorrow.

I am going to try and set this one in a slide show on the side bar.  My mouth is hanging open.  If it doesn't work, just click on the above picture and scroll down to the slide show of different nests.  I am in awe.  Are birds intriguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks