Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where am I Looking


I think everybody has their own special sites and blogs that they follow.  Here are two sites that I have been following for simply years.

The first is a Baking Accessory site that I adore.  I first found them in what I am pretty sure was a Martha Stewart magazine but could have been Country Living.  It was the Christmas edition and it had a back part that flipped over.  I saw kitchen bakers twine and had to have some of my own!  I bought red/white and tan/white from Layer Cake ShopThat was about three years ago and since then I have enjoyed finding unique and vintage items for cakes and cupcakes, flavorings and colors for icing and I have especially enjoyed the fun twist ties and have used them for one million and a half uses.  Their products are at such a reasonable price and shipping and service is fast and friendly.  Sometimes I like to visit just to look around and get inspiration.  Thanks Gals! 

minibaking2

One of my many home decorating websites that I like to visit is PapaStour.  This site I also found in a magazine where they were featured.  The company is compiled of artists from Scotland and they are based out of Scotland.  I desperately want one of their deerskins and love these teeny baby booties.  When I need a different sense of decorating and need inspiration this is definately one place that I turn.
Papa Stour Logo




No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks