Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SEEDS FOR SALE!

I am so stinkin excited to have something for sale!  After evaluating my seed stash, I decided I have more than what I could possible grow myself.  Or want to really.  I mean seriously... one luffa plant will produce hundreds of seeds, literally.  I won't have repeat customer with that one! 

I have just posted twelve... count them ... twelve different seeds in my Etsy shop.

Here is a sample of what is available.

Wild Bergamont
 Birdhouse Gourds
 Cosmos
 Basil
 Dill
 Loofah = Super Fun
 Apple Gourds (hole not included)
 Iddy Biddy Tennessee Twister Gourd

I would like to extend the offer of personally being available to customers that purchase the seeds for any questions that you may have by email or phone if I know you and you're not some creepy stranger.

ALSO!  If you mention that you saw this blog post when you buy your seeds from me I will be more than happy to combine shipping!  WOW!  I know.  Really.. I would have done it anyway because I am that kind of seller.  Most are not.  I don't think it's fair to take your hard earned shipping money unless it is absolutely necessary.  Thank you. 

And I promise I would not sell you anything that isn't fun to grow!  XOXO

And just incase you missed it... please click this word.. HERE... and it will take you to my Etsy shop.  And yes, I did just start sentences using the word And.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks