Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Weekend Full of Thankful

I have had one busy weekend.  I am not one to laze or even let myself relax much. 
Both mornings my feet have hit the floor ready to go. 

On one end a dream is coming closer to reality and on the other end reality looks like a dream.

Thankful for wee things.
 Jenn did I thank you for your stuff?  I have found a use for it all.
 Thankful for the time I had with my girls.
They got a new hosta this weekend. 
Pepper's crocus in a P finally came up but it may be next year
before we see a bloom.  I have tears on my keyboard now.
 Thankful the Lord planted a border to go along with the buttercup border we planted.
 Thankful for bits of sunshine.
 Thankful for my creative mind.
 Thankful for earthworms in my compost pile.
 Thankful for spring.

I am about to embark on a big life change as I step away from a desk. 
Please say a prayer for us. 
Thank you. 
Big Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks