Thursday, April 19, 2012

All in a Lucky Day's Work

I have been steadily working on the day care since last week.  It is coming together nicely and I am ready for chitlins!  Last Friday... lucky 13.. was lucky indeed!

First good yard sale of the year began with a dinner bell ringing to let everyone in!

A line of people at the estate sale.

 I came away with one of my favorite authors! I almost jumped over a lady to get to this book!

 Shaun found this in Lake Hulsey.  We have a ton and a half of topsoil for sale!

And we got four eggs in one day!  Sweet chickens... bad rooster!  I got flogged again but apparently I won... we will leave out the details.  Let's just say he is keeping his distance from me now that I carry a big stick with me.

I hardly ever find anything cheap enough for my likings on the clearance aisle at WalMart until today.  I am so excited that my 2012 canning season will have it's own identity.

P.S. Keep watch here... I have a canning give away in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks