Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Dealio

Hello friends.  Well... here's the dealio.  I officially have one week left at my job.  I have been at a desk job for almost twenty years despite my heart's desires.  Funny how it works that way.  Finally my life has found an extremely supportive partner in life that has been a huge influence in allowing me to take a different direction.  No.. I am not retiring.  But I am changing paths in a direction that will allow me to use my God-given talents in a way that I have been longing for.  Self-employment is my key here.  I have been working towards this goal for years only in my mind but in reality since November.  The Lord has given me the ultimate opportunity to step away, stand up and have some fun.  My new position will certainly have it's ups and downs and uber responsibilities.  But I will be working with God's most special gifts and learning, teaching and encouraging the minds of children and I absolutely cannot wait and am incredibly thankful for the path I am walking... finally.  Pray for us please. 

I always dreamed that I would be a Mother by now.  Thirty Eight has gotten here quickly.  But if I am not meant to have children of my own I plan to be the best influence that I can be to other families little blessings.  Maybe I still will have children of my own.  That is yet to be seen.  For now I am simply answering a call.  The cards are on the table and I am totally in the game.  Weehoo... I can't wait!

Lately, I have been enjoying the most fantastic Spring I can remember.  Still watching and waiting for Summer birds to arrive and blackberries to bloom.  I have a feeling it will be a long Summer and I will take it!  I took a week of vacation from work and worked my tail off at the day care and still have a list to do down there.  The garden has been plowed, seeds started and we are getting three eggs a day now! 

Sneak Peek!
 Sweet Dot
 Paintings to go up for sale on my etsy sight soon.
 The fence arrived yesterday!  I almost pee'd my pants!
 Seed starting amazes me.  This is Dill.  Planted Sunday.  2.5 days ago.
 These are Portulaca.  A first for me starting from seed.  Two days in.
 Basil... two days in.
 Violets on a Sunday woods walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks