Monday, April 30, 2012

Lately

Sometimes, it is hard to get me to talk.  I have been so busy the last couple of weeks preparing for my new career.  The Lord has a plan for me and a plan for us.  But sometimes we have to wait.  I am in the waiting period right now I feel.  But it is good.  I felt that I clung on to the stress from a job for days and days after I left.  Not until this past Saturday did I feel as if I had begun to let go of the constant struggle within me.  Life is not all about "fitting in everything." You don't know where you might be headed until you step back and let go. 

Here's a tad of what's been going on around here. 


 Baby Room Blue

Before painting the outside.
And Afta
This is my new office... and playroom... and kitchen.  And hopefully soon full time job!
This isn't the total after picture as I was still down there painting all morning and got a little sunburned might I add.  But the place looks so much better and friendlier.  You go with what you've got!

I have managed to squeeze in a walk in the woods.  To my delightful surprise I found Fire Pinks
and skipped a rock or two. 
Don't you want to come play??


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks