Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Drool Time!

I haven't done one of these in a while, although I have been book drooling. 
I skipped June.  Well... this one will make up for it.  Trust me. 
I included my comments after the pretty books pics this time.  Just for fun.
If you are interested in more information about the books mentioned please just click on them and you will be happily transported via a different window.

 For the Mobile Artisan in us all. 
 Seriously, they have an excerpt from the book that I am doing. 
Or something close to it.  So cute.


 What The?!?!  I'm shocked... yet intrigued.
Not that I eat pot... but I'd like to be asked.
The gardener and cook in me is crying out.

I don't know what this is, but I'm interested.

 Now I LOVE  me a good "look book." 
I feel this one has lots of pictures and inspiration.
A "Must See!"

Everyone needs a little inspiration... and a bag of weed apparently.
I just quoted a rap song there.  Did you catch it?  Kid Rock?
Still stuck on the cook cook.  Stunned actually.
But seriously, I think if the cover of this book were facing me, by my bed each morning when I woke, I would smile at it and say "yep."

Go visit Chronicle Books.  They just have the neatest collection of rare books.

They should pay me for this.  Or at least let me rent the pot cook book.
Medicinal marijuana just got healthier.
Sorry.. I had to.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! In looking at the "Everything Is Going To Be Ok" book, I came across this one & knew I had to send you the link! http://www.amazon.com/dp/0761169253/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks