Thursday, July 5, 2012

Busy Bee

Lately, I have had a whole lot of doing and not a lot of sharing!  I have had many days of work at the day care (thank goodness!) and after work it is on to watering, chicken feeding, husband feeding, working on the dove hunt magazine and gardening.  By the time I sit down it is time to turn on Sanford and Son and call in the dogs. 

Today I thought I would take a quick minute to share some pics of our garden.  All the hard work shows I think!  And finally I noticed this morning that my egg gourds are finally coming up.   After three tries, with apparently old seeds, I bought some new seeds on Etsy and planted egg gourds for the fourth time.  Now we will have eggs to decorate next Easter that won't go bad!  I can't wait.  All I have left to plant for now are pumpkins.  Maybe I'll do that tomorrow night since the seeds need to be soaked.

Dill reminds me of fireworks.

Green beans and black beans.  Laurie... you've got some canning to do!

My husband, showing how tall the trees have gotten that were plated a couple of winters ago.

This picture was taken a week or more ago.  We strawed our tomatoes this year to help with the weeds and water.

Volunteer Zinnias.  Came back from last year, along with volunteer basil, dill, and sunflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks