Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chalk Fun

So, I have a new chalk pencil.  I had been eyeing them for a long time on Amazon and finally got one.  I also realized today that chalk can be used on construction paper and card stock and not come off... unless you lick your finger and smudge it.  So there is room for error. 

During nap time today, I began a self-care e-course online.  A word stuck out that is most common but I need to be reminded sometimes, as we all do.  I thought of my chalk and black card stock and decided to make something.  I printed out the word, using my font of choice.  I traced and filled in the letters on the back of the paper.  The ink was solid black that i printed with so I could easily see it.  Next I placed it on my card stock, face up.  Meaning my chalk tracing was on the bottom.  I gently pressed the word and it magically appeared on my card stock.  I used my chalk pencil to trace it and filled it in with regular chalk.  Then made some squiggles and circles.  It made me happy and took up a little me time.  Which I needed.



 
And this is my new friend... chalk pencil... white.  I got two of them here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks