Saturday, September 1, 2012

Camera Shelf Re~Do

I have a small collection of vintage cameras.  Most of them came from yard sales, one belonged to my Grandmother and my Uncle Randy gave one of the fold out ones and the super cool spy camera, which I would love to find film for.  Until this week they were all just spaced out, boringly, on a shelf in a corner of our kitchen.  They are still on the shelf but styled differently. 
 
The cameras were spaced out and by pushing them together and adding a couple of old camera bags and camera accessories, I feel I have totally changed the look of the shelf for the better.  Any collection in your home, when placed together, can pose a different and more manicured look. 
 
btw I apologize for the lacking of light in these pics... it's a not-so-well lit corner of the room.

before
 graciously spaced and semi-bland
 oh look.. this one is older than i am. 
remember the flash bulbs?  mom had a camera they fit on.

two camera cases, film container, extra lens, bringing the brownie up higher... layering.
finished look.
putting that chalk pencil to use again!  look at me go!
change something up in your world.
the actual shelf is getting a makeover soon too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks