Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shotguns Angel

Announcing my new Etsy shop Shotguns Angel!  I am so excited to finally take the step in selling my slightly morbid finds and items.
 
As you already know, I am a nature lover.  I take lots of walks, during all seasons, here on our farm.  I am a finder of feathers and odd natural things which I do not quiver in picking up and putting into my bag.  If you visit our home and look around, you will find cool rocks, feathers of all kinds, fossils, flint, owl pellets, and the occasional animal bone.  It may sound odd to you but I love it and have decided to sell some of my finds to others who have the same interests or need them for any use they wish!
 
My other Etsy shop, Peppysis, will still feature homemade items and vintage finds.
 
Here are a few of the new items in my new shop, Shotguns Angel.
 


 
 
I chose the name, Shotguns Angel, for my shop for a reason.  Anyone who has known my husband for any considerable amount of time, knows that his nickname from childhood is Shotgun.  It's kind of an Elmer Fudd thing.  Sometimes I can tell how long a person has known him just by them calling him Shotgun.  And, my being his Angel, gave me the idea for the name of the shop.  Awe.
 
Have fun and let me know if you have any questions!
xoxo ~Shotgun's Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks