Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Goodbye September

My blogger is broken.  Sometimes, even though I feel great, or maybe I don't, I have ideas and take pictures and write down titles and even write blogs.  But they never make it here.  Wouldn't be a scary world if there was a chip that could be installed in my brain to telepathically blog for me?  On the scarier side, it could probably happen one day.  Just think of all the things that have come about in the last 100 years!  Lord have mercy, for a thought to automatically post, to know what people REALLY think.  There would be a lot of hurt people and happy people.  If the compliment on the lady's sweater in the elevator could just come on out, don't you think it would make her day? 

Here's a few pictures of September.  Of which I am glad the month is over.  Too much bad news to handle in one month.  On the other hand, we lost my favorite chicken Nutmeg this morning.  So October isn't coming in with a bang either.  Poowee... let the rain end and the sunshine begin... please.









1 & 2 My sister's big sale "Junk NR Trunk" girls.  A great success. 3. stock barn pad beginning 4. tobacco as seen on the way to the most fantastic pumpkin patch ever in Crossplains 5. such a long tail on this butterfly 6. the oldest at the DC sharing her homework reading with the little ones 7. Just to show that something was beautiful in September... the cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks