Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hittin' The Road

Well you gotta have a plan!  Our trip will begin several, and I mean several, years from now.  But we are beginning the planning stages and that includes where we will go.  Shaun wants to head West.  I think it's a great start.  Today I bought a big map of the United States at Staples for $5.95.  I also bought some map pins to mark stops on our route.  Now whenever we watch a show on NPT about a National Park or sights to see we can trot ourselves into the other room and mark it on our calendar.  I also, after the suggestion from others, am going to keep a journal on what each point entails or what we want to see there. 

Even though our plan won't come to life for a long time, it's a plan and it feels good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks