Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Shop Items

New shop items... in both shops!  Mainly spent shotgun shells and rusted.... I mean rustic stuff I found in a bucket in Shaun's shop but it will all be of use to someone!  My main shop has new handmade items that I have had a lot of fun making including employing the help of my darling husband.  He is so handy!  Especially since I truly don't think I should be trusted using a table saw. 

Please take a look when you have a minute.  You can click on the links to my shops on the left > 
 
Peppysis & ShotgunsAngel






I cannot help but say "why yes... my neck is red."
Why do you ask?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome new items! I looked at your shop and I am in love with the bathtub caddy shelf. It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks