Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our Garden 2013

I know!  It is only the third day in January but it's like an alarm goes off in me that tells me that gardening for the summer is just right around the corner!  I have already ordered some seeds!  I will be starting some of them at the end of next month (I always jump the gun). 

This evening I have created my first treasury list on Etsy.com.  It was pretty fun!  It includes seeds that I have already purchased, tools that I have and think are cool and I tell you what... I probably will have trouble going to sleep I am so excited. 




One tip of mine is looking for seeds is to sort by "Most Recent" meaning recently listed.  The listings aren't on there but for a few months anyway but I feel I am getting the freshest seeds.  Maybe not.

Oh and be sure and check the shipping prices.  Maybe it is because I am also a seller of seeds but it really doesn't cost three or four dollars to mail seeds that can be sent in an envelope.  Maybe I'm just cheap.


1 comment:

  1. I have just started getting seed catalogs in the mail and it makes me so excited! We need to order our seeds soon.

    ReplyDelete

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks