Monday, March 11, 2013

Local Spotlight: Willow Tree Cottage

While visiting our new favorite thrift in Goodlettsville, my sister Mary Evelyn and I came across a new favorite shop called "Willow Tree Cottage, A Vintage Marketplace" in Goodlettsville.  This shop offers vintage items, housewares, cleverly done up cycled furniture and French soaps!  You can't beat all that!  We walked from room to room falling in love with the decorating and the smell of locally made coffee that they sell.  The gals there are super nice and very talented. 

 Sorry about the crookedness!





 I Love, Love, Love a good ladder!  This one reminds me of another one I am in love with.

Keep up the good work girls!  We will be back!
 
 
Willow Tree Cottage
A Vintage Marketplace
204 Rivergate Parkway (across from the library)
Goodlettsville, TN


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks