Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Checked Out: Vintage Style Cath Kidston

"Checked Out" book for this week is.... drum roll...ddddddddddddddd
 
 
Vintage Style
 
Cath Kidston
 
ca: 1999
 
 
I love Cath Kidston and her designs.  She is like the Martha of the UK and I consider myself lucky that it costs so much to order directly from her... the shipping part anyway.  Which there are products that you can get online at pretty good rates.  I purchased a sticker book from her line that I have used and used and used over the part couple of years.
 
This book is just a good as all the other books by Cath Kidston.  The vintage style and decorating in this book make me drool a little.  OK a lot.  She uses the most fantastic fabrics, most of which are in her line.  I love the cabbage roses and cowboys the best.  Great tips and reading.  I will always recommend her books.
 
Checked Out Rating: 10 as always
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks