Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Checked Out

OK I am so hip hop crazy over this book it is ridiculous!  This book kept my attention the whole time and I never knew what was going to happen seriously! The book was written and laid out so differently.  It is actually letters and emails and the daughter writing some but it links together so nicely to where you can figure out who the people are and how the story all fits together. 

   I cannot and will not be a book spoiler so I won't let you in on details of this book.  You are just going to have to rent it for yourself to find out.  I even read it in the truck... when it was moving and Shaun was driving on the way to get our taxes done and didn't care if I got car sick nauseous from not watching where we were going.  My book this week is... besides well worth the three month wait at the library for me to get it...
 
Where'd You Go, Bernadette
 
By: Maria Semple
 
Checked Out Rating: 11
 
Brilliant and fun, funny and crazy.  I loved it! 
Kudos to the author of immeasurable amounts.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks