Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip

Now let me tell ya boss... this dip ain't just for parties anymore!  I have proof that you can sit there and eat the whole batch by yourself.  You ain't got to share it with anybody if you don't want to!  Cause I said... that's why.  I actually did make it "for the DC kids" and they tried it at lunch and although it is kid approved... you still don't have to share it.  One of my boys said, looking at a little girl at the table when she was trying the dip "Well.... how does it feel?  Good?"  Sometimes I could just squeeze them I swear.
 
This recipe is actually mine but not mine.  If you are from around here you should recognize that it is a Pampered Chef recipe from Kids in the Kitchen cook book and I am sure other cook books from them.  Just so you don't have to search for it among your recipe books, I typed it up for you.
 
Warning: this will make you run to the store for apples and the like. 
And I hereby declare it healthy because it has yogurt and peanut butter in it and you eat it with fruit.  If you are on a diet you can skip the fruit and just eat it with a spoon! 
See.. there's an answer for everything.  Walk to the mailbox and back after your snack if you are that worried about it for cryin' out loud.

 
 
 
 
Oh yea... I got all "Outlaw" on you with the font and shell butts. 
You have to watch this girl sometimes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks