Friday, April 5, 2013

Four Fanciful Things

 
I found Dots while on my lunch break one day at my previous employer.  I have always loved to browse uncharted territory in search of new honey pots and this is exactly what I found at Dots
My favorite items that I have from there include mostly solid colored long sleeve T's, short sleeve T's and adjustable strap tanks.  If I ever need a quick top for a night out I know I can find it there.  I also love that the tops that I get have a great length and come down past my waist which is good for layering or normal wear.  They also have awesome clearance sales and a lot of the time I can get my tops for less than five dollars each.  The location that I go to is by WalMart on Dickerson Road.  So if you are in the area stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks