Monday, April 15, 2013

Local Spotlight: Octane

While shopping in historic Crossplains, TN, my sister and I stumbled upon a completely cool and hip t-shirt shop!  I could have spent a lot longer browsing in this shop I tell you.  I wound up buying a cool shirt and felt like I should  spread the word.  I also picked up a couple of postcards.  One of them sums it up like this....

 
HOMEGROWN & HANDPRINTED
NATURALLY ASPIRATED OCTANE INSPIRED CLOTHING
OCTANE shop is a collection of old school octane inspired 1960s-70s rock-n-roll, surf, pedal to the metal, tire screechin', hell on wheels, muscle car, hot rod, monster and retro art tees. 
ALL HAND PRINTED on super soft, slightly fitted, cotton t-shirts. 
Plus find a unique selection of men, women and kids apparel. 
 
Clothing, Accessories, Hats & Beanies, Jewelry, Gifts & Novelties, $5 Tees
 
 
facebook.com/highoctane
 






I have to say that I LOVE my shirt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks