Saturday, May 11, 2013

Good Morning

I absolutely love Spring.  I love sleeping with the windows open and I love the sounds of frogs that we go to bed hearing and the sounds of birds that we wake up to.  I am a bird girl anyway so waking up to all the chatter is truly wonderful.  I lay there as long as I can, listening and sometimes knowing which bird is making which noise and other times wondering "who is that?"  If it wasn't dark I would get my binoculars and take a look. 
 
I hope you have time to relax this weekend in some way.  Here are two videos I took this morning out my bedroom window to share the sounds that I wake up to.  Sorry about the snort in the second one.  That's Shaun... I wake up to those noises too :)
 
 







This is my first time using the video on Shaun's fancy phone.  My phone doesn't have video.  Maybe I can catch the frogs in the evening for you.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks