Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sharing the Love

Personally, I think this song deserves the share.  My precious and eldest niece was lovin' enough to share this song with me, so now I'm passing it on to you... my lovin' readers. 
I think we have all had someone in our lives that this song points the finger right at.  Luckily, at this point in my life, I don't have any neighbors that can right off see my house so these worries are out of my life for now.  But I will say that I can name two right off the top of my head that fall in the category.
 
Love you!  Hope you love this song! 
Careful... it's addictive and fun to sing.
 
 
 
I told you you'd love it!
 
Thanks LaLa.  I finally listened to it and you were right!
Not that I doubted you for a second shoog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks