Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sweet Kate Update

Our dear sweet puppy Thelma Kate is full of so much love and fun I just can't stand it.  It feels like she has been with us longer than just a week.  She is so smart and is progressing so fast.  This must be what it feels like to have a child and see what they do each day and the jitters I get to remember to tell Shaun when he gets home what she has done and learned that day.  Miss Kate spent three days this week at the day care with me and the kids who loved her!  At times it felt like I just had one more child there.  She would follow them out the door to play outside and lay under the table while we ate lunch.  She did nap a bit more then they did and wanted to wake them up before it was time!  I have taught her to sit already and by Wednesday she had her nerve up to climb the steps and the dc.  By Friday she came down the steps at home!  She's such a big girl.  She also helped me in the garden and really learned a good way to dig by spreading her back legs and using both front paws to launch dirt on me!  Now if we can just teach her to not poo in the house.  She will go outside but isn't asking at times.  She also chose to sleep on Shaun's boots in the living room the last two nights instead of in our bed.  We thought that would be harder to break than it was.  I think it is Shaun's snoring :)













This just makes me tear up... she's so stinkin cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks