Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Blog-Aversary To Me

WOW Y'all!  I posted my very first blog post four years ago today.  This little hobby of mine has allowed me to share recipes, craft projects and farm happenings with you and I thank you for your time and attention!  This is also post number 401.  Geez have I had a lot to talk about or what!
 
In honor of my blog-aversary, I would like to give away a copy of one of my favorite books!
 
MaryJane's Outpost
By: MaryJane Butters
 
 
It's one of my favorites.  So much so that after I had rented it from the library... twice... I decided to buy it to keep.  It holds cool information about MaryJane Butters life in camping and home and about backpacking, recipes, wild edibles, crafts, and she uses a lot of enamelware, which won me over from the get-go.
 
To enter to win this fantastic book, please leave a comment or shoot me an email letting me know what your very favorite post is from Peppysis over the last five years!  Maybe it is a recipe that you have gone back to or a craft that you may have done.  Or maybe even how sweetie peetie my Kate is!  You pick and let me know.  I will go through and blind pick a winner next Saturday, July 13, 2013.
 
Thanks for playing and thank you ever so much for taking an interest and myself and one of my most favorite hobbies! xoxo