Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Royal Subjects two and three

Last year I shared my first photo shoot.  The shoot was for my nephew's senior pictures.  We did so well that two of my nieces wanted to do the same for their senior pictures this year.  This past weekend, I shot one on Saturday morning and the other on Sunday morning.  We took pictures all over our farm and my father-in-law's farm next door to ours. 
 
One was so very different from the other, and not just the subjects.  I'm not a fancy photographer who has lighting equipment or real fancy lenses or even nice editing software.  So I have to use natural light in every way that I can and sometimes it turns out good and others not so good. 
 
I have never claimed to want to take pictures of people.  I truly don't want to get into wedding photography or any of that although I feel I would do a good job.  I like taking pictures of my world and our day and things around me to share with you and my future.  But here, I will share a few of my favorite shots of my beautiful nieces. 
 







 
Aren't they just gorgeous?!