Monday, July 29, 2013

the august break

Ok y'all... in an effort to sort of restart my blogging brain I am choosing to give something a shot.  A lot of blogs that I follow are taking a break for the month of August and only posting a picture that goes along with a theme for each day.  Now granted mine probably won't be each day mainly because I can't stick with things at times but I am willing to give it a shot.  Just for the one month.  I hope you hang around to see what I will be working on for September which right now seems far away.

Here is a good post of a blog that I follow that may explain it better and link you up to other bloggers that are choosing the same break.  RoostTribe

And here is the schedule of themes for posting pictures for each day.

 
 
This will actually be a hard thing for me to do because when I post something I want to share it right now.  I do however usually blog a week or two in advance.  Wish me luck and I will see you in September.  I hope you will stick around to see my life through the lens for the next month!  This actually may be a lot of fun!