Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Dirty Dirty: Drink Wear Style

Does that even make sense... drink wear style?  It's really just showing where I cleaned out my glasses in hopes to inspire other to declutter where you can.  I really don't even call the "drink wear" I call them glasses, cups and coffee cups.  I gotta try and fancy it up.
 
So I took an hour one Saturday and removed all the "drink wear" from my cabinet.  If you are anything like me, you should have a huge mish-mosh scattered on the counter top.  If not.. lucky you.  I then went through and pulled out all but four mason jars.  When I empty jars of canned food, it just so happens that I am lazy and won't take the time to run one or two jars to the basement.  So they get stuck here and there.  I also removed several glasses that I know neither one of us use, ever, and made a yard sale box.  Did I mention I am saving for my own yard sale next Spring?  Well, I am.
 
I matched up all my state glasses that I love so much and made room for my new striped tumblers and juice glasses.  I made sure to keep what we use the most on the bottom two shelves.  
 
 It's the little bits of organization here and there that make home feel better.
 
Mish-Mosh.




This must have been one of those days where I couldn't take a straight picture to save my life.

Ahh muey bien!
 
I just realized that I mostly use the ones on the bottom.  I don't use ice in my tea so who needs a big glass?  Shaun is taller anyway so it's ok that his glasses are higher, right?