Monday, October 28, 2013

Watchin the Tube


HI there!  Today I thought I’d break out and share some of my favorite television programs with you!  I’m not one of those gals who sits on the couch all the time, but I do allow myself to indulge in a few shows on a couple of different nights of the week.  I’m not one to watch cop shows that give the sickos of the world new ideas or a big nature show fan cause I really don’t like to see the lion catch and eat his prey, I know it’s happening…. I just don’t want to see it.  A good dancing show or a funny comedy I can keep up with, on the other hand, I am very fond of! 

Here’s my Monday through Wednesday line-up.  These are the ones I will actually sit down and watch and really hate if I miss.  On the other four nights of the week I am doing other things besides watching TV.  Unless Shaun settles the remote on Magnum PI on one of the extra channels.  I like the tropical scenery and Tom Selleck’s shorty shorts. J


Monday – DWTS, Channel 2 at 7:00, ARS, Channel 8 in the off season at 7:00

Tuesday – New Girl at 8:00 and The Mindy Project at 8:30 both on Fox

Wednesday – Nashville on Channel 2 at 9:00

Sometimes it’s hard to find someone who watches the same shows to chat about them.  Besides Shaun and I already know what he thinks cause he watched it with me.  So if you are looking for something new to watch check them out and hit me up!