Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Inspiration

You never know where a bit of inspiration will come from.  That's why I do a lot of book requesting from the library.  I came across this book online and it found it's way to my hold shelf at the library.  This is a good one y'all!  It is Country Living Merry & Bright, 301 Festive Ideas for Celebrating Christmas.  I really enjoyed this book.  I am mostly a picture reading kind of gal.  This book had tons of hints and suggestions and pictures so I was very pleased!  Here are some of the pictures that were inspirational to my home decorating for Christmas this year.
 
 
Ok, I was inspired by the cover!  I will be using bottles and ornaments in the window above my tub this year for sure!

A good way to use up scrap fabric.

I love the idea of a front porch tree.

So easy, festive and fun!

These trees may be a touch on the tacky side but I adore them!

Love tinsel trees!

I really like this felted wool garland. 

I love the way they stuck bottle brush trees and presents just here and there in this open cupboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks