Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Trip to a Friend's House

My sister Mary Evelyn called me last Sunday evening to ask me if I wanted to come with her to a friend's house to see her Christmas decorating.  I said "sure, can I take my camera?"  I am glad she said it would be Ok.  Y'all I sewanee, her friend Vicky's house was right outside of anything I could imagine.  It was like walking into a magazine with her collections (of around 25 years) and style of putting everything together and placement was just unreal and beautiful.  I left there so inspired by her home that I started coffee dying Santa hats the minute I got home!  It is just amazing and I'm going to hush and show you some pictures and please take your time looking around each picture.  That's one of my favorite things to do is go back through the pictures that I took looking for something that I missed standing there.  Merry Christmas and thank you to Vicky for letting us walk around your house with our jaws on the floor!
 
 




















 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks