Friday, January 17, 2014

literally on the library hold shelf


1)  Kate Greenaway, Book of Games.  This is an oldie and I can't wait to bring it to the day care.  Goodness knows with all the rain and cold weather the winter has provided, we need new games to play inside.

2)  The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches, By Alan Bradley.  This is the latest in a series that I happened upon when needing a new read.  It began with Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie.  A good little mystery series.  I have been waiting on the release of this title for almost a year.  Ugh the torcher.

3)  Doc Martin DVD, Series 2.  I am so hooked.  And I am 6 of 6 holds on 3 copies for this one!  ARGH  I will hopefully get it in another week since the rental time is one week.  I think I have Shaun hooked too.

4)  Saving the Season, By Kevin West.  A book of preserving.  I am always looking for new recipes and new ways to preserve tastes of the seasons and Spring is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks