1. Doc Martin - channel 8 show that I caught one evening when Shaun was snoring on the couch. I thought it was a tad bland at first but within minutes I was sucked in and watched the whole show. The next time I caught it on the same thing happened to Shaun. It has been on for several years so I looked it up at the library to start from the beginning and catch up.
2. Dots.com or Dots on Dickerson Road. I have been wearing their seven dollar, long sleeve t-shirts for a few years now. I layer with them. I just bought some a size up from what I wear just to have longer sleeves and length. Not that they run small... quite the opposite. The sleeves have always been long enough for my long arms... I just wanted longer :)
3. While waiting for my prescription of Tamiflu at Walgreens, I found these Glue Dots! The kind I bought are removable and fantastic for quick projects and when you don't want to wait for the glue to dry or if the tape stops sticking!
4. I bought this Crane frog humidifier for the day care. The slight misty fog comes out the top. I felt it could help us all during these winter months when the heat runs non-stop.
5. Saltine/peanut butter sandwiches. Y U M . Kroger saltine crackers are my favorite because they have good salt on them and Kroger creamy peanut butter is fine with me too. I'm not a brand name girl at the grocery store anyway!
So there's what I'm lovin' right now!