Saturday, February 22, 2014

it's a good day today, it's a good day today


Anybody who watches tv around here should know that little tune, It's a good day today, from the Goodwill guy on their commercial.  Me and Mary Evelyn were singing it yesterday afternoon while walking around the Nashville Flea Market.  Which is what I wanted to share with you this morning.  It's going to be a good day today in Nashville, weather wise and all, and the Nashville Flea Market is this weekend.  There's not too many yard sales going on yet and this is a good place to get your feet wet with bargains.  We came away with several yesterday!  Almost makes me want to go back today!


Follow your arrow where ever it points.

I love to see all the costume glistening in the sun.


I brought this little scale home with me :)  I didn not pay ten bucks for it though.

I don't know what people do with these but they are everywhere out here!


I am in look for rugs like this.  I don't need expensive ones although I do enjoy them as well.  Gives me something to garage sale for this summer.


I also bought the enamelware refrigerator tray here on the left.  It has rusty holes in the bottom and will be the new home of a couple of herbs in a couple of months!  Yay!

These reminded me of you Jenn.

Have you ever seen such a pile in your life?


Thoughts to live by..... It's a good day today, it's a good day today!  Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks