Monday, February 17, 2014

weekend shots

A friendly take off from what I counted to be seventy two Canadian Geese from the lake at the church camp below us.  Quite a loud take off and us wondering what it was until we saw them.


Katie Bug always and I mean always ready to play.

 This looked like a campfire under the water to me.


 I used to pick up things like this when i was a little girl and bring them home to my Dad calling the "Daddy thangs."
Shaun and I had a bit of creek clean up Sunday afternoon sawing and picked up fallen trees and limbs that had fell across the creek and in the way of creek walkers like me.


 I love all of the colors of these wood eating beauties.  So many everywhere.









 



No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks