Friday, March 28, 2014

literally on the library hold shelf


I seriously saw the mention of The Broken Circle Breakdown on a blog and thought I'd see if the library had it.  I've been on the hold list for a few weeks for it.... still waiting.

The 30-Day Vegan Challenge.  I am anxious to read more about vegans and heck since I have been challenged thus far with my diet... why not push it further!  Do it Gul!

Green Smoothie Magic.  Since I got my Vita Mix, we've made smoothies at the day care at least twice a week and had them for our dessert with lunch.  This book is cute in that it talks about green magic juice from leaves and the making of smoothies in a kid sense.  

I am still on my bread making kick and Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day I had to see.  I have really enjoyed the other bread books I have had and learned a lot but I still haven't found the dark bread recipe I am looking for.  Maybe this one will have something for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks