Friday, May 23, 2014

lovin right now


Eek!! I love when it's not hard to come up with four or five things that I am "lovin right now"!  
For starters with this lovely list, I got the hankering for light blue toe nail polish.  I am usually a navy blue kind of gal... Russian Navy by O.P.I. to be exact, but a stop by Walgreens and a $1.99 bottle of polish was worth a try.  It turns out that I am fond of this color although it still surprises me when I look down.

Calamity Jane is a fantastic musical that has got me singing!  I especially love the part where Calamity and Katie fix up her cabin.  Such a super movie!

Glamping by MaryJane Butters has got me spinning and all geared up and inspired for our camping trip.  The more I look at this book the more I jot notes in my spiral on special touches and things to take.

Oh She Glows Glo Bars!  I checked out the Oh She Glows cookbook from the library a month or so ago and had to make these bars.  They are so simple and delicious.  I have made them a couple of different ways.  The only hard part was locating brown rice syrup.  I found it at out health food shop in White House.


And this song by Kacey Musgraves.


One of my favorite views of someone else's campy life.
Click the pic to see their trip.   Love it!


  Also views of our peace on earth that I am lovin right now.


The temperature change from up there to down here is fantastic.  
It can be hot as the devil at the house and cool as a cucumber at the creek.  


The sweet smell of honeysuckle is intoxicating right now!

This little blue gem with yellow petunias will be gracing the picnic table of our campsite!
Maybe the hens and chickens too!

I am loving Black Rose topless!  She so crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks