Friday, July 11, 2014

library list


one.  Stalking the healthful herbs, by: Euell Gibbons.  Still on my quest in natural and herbal foraging.  My soul wants to know so much more.  I have read Stalking the wild asparagus by Euell Gibbons and really enjoyed learning about wild edibles and the commentary stories so much so that I sought out more books by him.

two.  Daily Rituals, by: Mason Currey.  I have been interested lately in how actual artists (of which I do not consider myself) stay motivated in their creativity.  Maybe it's my own short attention span and just maybe I will pick a new healthy creative habit.

three.  1, by: The Beatles.  Mainly because the Love Me Do intro tickled my ears the other day and I want more!

four.  Muscle Shoals.  I really, really liked this documentary on Muscle Shoals and all the music and artists and stories began.  Now I understand where the line in Sweet Home Alabama "now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers... and they've been known to pick a song or two" comes from!

five.  The Birds movie, Alfred Hitchcock.  I've never seen it.  I hope I don't change my opinion on my love of birds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks