Wednesday, August 20, 2014

let's play a game

The Robertson County Fair is next week and this will be the fifth consecutive year that I have had entries.  I mainly enter in the amateur photography and canning sections but have been known to venture into others.  I have to take my entries this coming Sunday and have just about waited until the last minute.  Which, is why I need your help and am calling it a game!  I need help choosing which picture to enter in the Nature-Color division.  If you could just choose your favorite from the following pictures and let me know.  I am going to temporarily open up my comments for this so please feel free to use that or you can email me your vote.  I would completely appreciate the help!  Thanks a bunch!

1






No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks